(August 2011 to present)
- I am Currently working as a Web developer and desktop support technician at the USC School of Theaters IT Department
- I have been developing a lot of applications on FileMaker Pro 11 for the USC School of theaters lately. I developed an inventory and invoice management system and a faculty contact management system database application.
- Currently I am working on migrating the complete Student admission application of the School of Theaters on FileMaker Pro.
- Other responsibilities include troubleshooting all software and hardware related issues and installing new hardwares and softwares.
Back-end Engineering Intern
(May 2012 to August 2012)
- Bench-marked performace of traditional RDBMS and different NoSQL solutions using JAVA (multi-threading).
- Developed a script for migrating users from one application to the other. Several iterations of code optimization to perform migration of more than 5 million users in the quickest time.
- Wrote JAVA APIs for the application using Spring and Cassandra
- Developed tools for Cassandra database operations. It was an end to end solution which can be used independently (Fat JAR).
- Helped the team with fixing bugs in the application.
Assistant Systems Engineer at Tata Consultancy Services - Mumbai
(Nov 2010 to July 2011)
- Worked on a work flow app for BlackBerry in a team of 4. The app was developed using SUP, BlackBerry JDE and SAP.
- Undergone 3 months of intensive training on JAVA, J2EE, JSP, Oracle 10g and BlackBerry JDE
Intern at IIM Calcutta in the Department of Information Technology
(May 2009 to July 2009)
- Proposed an algorithm for construction of obstacle avoiding rectilinear steiner minimal tree and implemented it in C++.
- This paper was published in the International journal of Science run by Editor Mr. Kuldeep Mathur.
Network Management Training in Linux
(June 2008 to July 2008)
- Ranked 13th among 205 students
- Learned the basics of networking concepts and implemented it in linux